This is a Blog about finding the TRUTH and keeping it real. We do not like Corruption, Deception, Lies, 2 faced people and trolls.
All the blog posts here are completely My opinion based on interviews, facts, articles and other gathered info. They are just an opinion and no blame is placed on anyone specific in the posts. There may be speculation but without it there can be NO investigation. LE does it everyday based on assumptions and therefore are able to make presumptions and eventually hopefully come up with a solid theory based on all these components.
Enjoy life and Speak the Truth…….
Remember…….If You speak the Truth, You have to remember nothing,
…………………….If you speak in lies, You have to remember it all.
John Smith @ Truth Seekers Investigations, Bethlehem, NH
Former Littleton NH Police Officer
NH licensed Private Detective for 6 years……license expired 2012
Founder of Truth Seekers Investigations Group
********* This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated.
This blog is not affiliated in any way with the Murray family nor do they necessarily agree with any or all that is authored on this blog. They do not supply content for this page and in no way are responsible for anything that is written on the pages contained herein. This blog is the sole property of John Smith, Truth Seeker.**********
(1) Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights – Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of Liability – The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(6) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(7) Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Blog Owner: John Smith, Bethlehem, NH 03574
Organization: Truth Seekers Investigations